Monday, December 28, 2009

The Shower Curtain

Transforming my all-white apartment into a shabby chic home started with the bathroom. With black and white checkered tiles, I wanted a fun and flirty shower curtain. My shower curtain rod rounds around the side of the tub, so I needed two curtains instead of just one. And since I couldn't bear to spend a ton on the curtains, my original plan was cut short. But I'm happy with my final choice. You?

What I wanted: Bustled Shower Curtain from Anthropologie. $118 a curtain. Total price for me would have been $236.00.



What I got: Waverly Home Toile Shower Curtain from Target. $26.99 a curtain. Total price for me was $53.98. I saved $182.02. And it works well in the space.



What it looks like in the space:



Add the Head-Over-Heels bath mat from Anthropologie and I think I have a good start:

No comments:

Post a Comment