Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Latest finds

Here are some of my latest finds. I'm hoping these little things will give me the inspiration and motivation to venture into larger and more dominant items for the apartment.


Flower catch-all found at Anthropologie on sale for about $7.00.


Teapot penny bank found at the Mount Vernon estate in Alexandria, Virginia on sale for about $22.00.


Hook rack found at Anthropologie for $24.00.


Makeup bag found on sale at Anthropologie for about $10.00. I can't find it online; I got it in the sale section at the store.


This Breakfast at Tiffany's laminated poster was a housewarming gift and the giver has yet to reveal her source. I'll work on it.


My adorable apron was made for me by a family friend in Tennessee. I love it!


Pillow found at Anthropologie on sale for about $48.00. I can't find the pillow on the Web site, but here is a similiar one: the Wild & Wooly Pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment